Never had a boyfriend, is that bad?

Already in my jr. Year of high school and no one has come up to me or even asked me out. Is there something wrong with me? It doesn't really bother me but sometimes I do wish I had one ): kinda sucks knowing no one wants to be with you. Never kissed a boy or done anything with one. Last year one would always make comments about my butt and sexual ones too with me but nothing ever happened. And that was the only guy and now I'm stuck to him just cause he showed me the slightest bit of "affection" and turns out he was just messing with me (he says nothing would have happened) and this year we're just friends. Is there anyone out there with the same problem as me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it because 1) you are definitely good-looking enough to get a BF and 2) ironically, many boys are actually rather shy and insecure - boys do not want to get shot down so better not to try. It will happen for you, believe me. I was one of those boys too and didn't get my first GF until senior year. God bless aggressive Jewish girls!

What Guys Said 6

• I did not get my first (and only) relationship until my junior year and did not get my first kiss until last year. It is not a bad thing, for me it was actually better because I was more focused on academics and worked hard towards getting into college with a good scholarship

• its not bad.

• Not at all bad its good n I also haven't been in a relationship but my reason is different though its good😊

• Me neither...

• Lots of girls your age don't have boyfriends, many guys are just shy.

• I suggeat u get a boyfriend and learn about boys. Be in a relationship.

What Girls Said 6

• Your 16 lol you got plenty of time to find a bf, i'm 24 and haven't ever been with anyone, i'm just waiting for a really awesome, open-minded person who will see into my soul and accept every inch of it and do his best to be all that he can be :) so i've not found my soul mate yet, nether have you.

• i have never had a boyfriend either and i know i say at least to my friends i don't a man to be happy. it sucks but in the end when you meet the one, it will all be worth it and you won't remember the guys who wouldn't ask you out because your husband is going to hot for you to worry and (possibly) kids will be too adorable for you to care. And you are really pretty!

• that's not bad and there is nothing wrong with you. you are lucky that you never had a bf, i had a cople but my real one that i love broke up w me today and it hurts a lot. at least you won't get to feel stress or sad about breakups. but eventually u will find someone, maybe in college or after. but if u want a bf maybe try talking to more guys?

• I'm 19 and never had a boyfriend, you don't need to worry

• It's not bad, especially if you are only around other high schoolers. It's the college boys that you want. Somehow, there is a serious upgrade that occurs during that time.

• your only 16... still have a lot of time to go. don't start wording until your like 20 okay...