Guys, would you still want to be friends with a girl after she rejected you?

So today me and one of my good guy friends were walking down the hall and he said, "So I know this is out of the blue, but would you want to go on a date sometime?". I had no idea what to say so I just said, "Yeah, we can all hang out as friends sometime" and all he said was oh and I feel so bad. I had absolutely no idea he liked me.. He's one of my good friends and we all have our little "group" together and I'm afraid that it's going to be weird now. Do you think he'll still want to be my friend? I'm afraid I hurt him but I didn't want to say anything to confuse or lead him on so I just said the friend thing. Was what I said wrong? I just feel so bad for rejecting him, but I just can't see him as more than a friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• he might hang around from time to time but shit is definitely going to be different, expect changes, negative changes.

What Guys Said 2

• you died t say anything wrong and I doubt he'd stay away. but I don't think he would be very cheerful or happy... just kinda there

• You didn't do anything wrong, but don't expect him as a friend! I wouldn't be your friend if you rejected me! Once you reject me; you're out of my life!

What Girls Said 0