Introvert or extravert?

are you an introvert or an entravert? and would you rather date an introvert or an extravert?

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an introvert, but I prefer extroverts because they force me to get out there and all I really need sometimes is a nudge.

... and copious amounts of alcohol.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Extrovert with ambivert traits and I'd rather date an extrovert.

0|0
    0|0
  • Introvert to introvert, might take a long time, but i think it's worth the wait.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert who'll date either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extroverted. I don't mind dating either or.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. i fit into both types. it depends on my mood really. some days I'm an introvert while I'm an extrovert on others 😬
    Well I would prefer an extrovert over an introvert but it doesn't really matter that much

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on my mood. I could be alone in my house for weeks, but then sometimes I'm in the mood to be very social. My boyfriend are very similar, but he's more social than I am. He has a lot more friends that I do lol but he loves spending a lot nights in too, so it works out. If it weren't for him I'd be alone like 10x more lol He's the one who drags me out to clubs and parties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extrovert the majority of time. Not fussed about dating either type tbh as both have their merits and demerits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert. I took a test that said I was also an ambivert. But I don't know, I probably want to date an extrovert.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extrovert. And I prefer my counterpart tone of equal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert, I would rather date an
    Extrovert just because we would be opposites

0|0
    0|0
  • Im an extrovert who only likes and dates same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an extrovert and i would date extrovert mainly because i just enjoy being around people all the time and i would not want the person to feel uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0