Girls, are you more likely to watch a ROMANTIC MOVIE alone or with a guy? Movies like Dirty Dancing, Ghost, etc?

A girl I know was watching them, and I'm trying to figure out if she was with someone or not without asking her

and WHY do you watch romantic films?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate romantic movies so I'm more likely to watch a horror or scifi movie by myself and/or with someone else.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Mostly alone because my bf doesn't like them and/or he won't shut up during them. Except the only thing I want for Valentine's Day is to watch a romantic movie while cuddling.

Sometimes I watch them with friends.

I watch them because I like them. Why do you watch the movies you watch?

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually watch them alone so no one can see me cry. (The notebook gets me every time lol) If I'm with a guy I'd prefer watching action or comedy movies.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually have to beg my fiance to watch romantic movies with me. Sometimes he'll put them on when he knows I'm upset about something.
    Different women, different reasons. But I like to feel all warm and fuzzy (which is how any kind of romance makes me feel).

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually watch them with my guy, makes me feel good. Gets us in the mood! = }

0|1
    0|0
  • I watch romantic films without my bf, cuz I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be into that sorta stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably by myself. You know, since I'm always by myself anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like romantic movies. I have friends that do and I think they like them whenever, alone of with friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love to watch them by myself because i know my fiance is not a big fan of those movies and he just makes a bunch of annoying sounds during it

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't watch them alone , I think if I did Itd be awkward to watch that with someone else and embarrassing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, I don't find ghost or dirty dancing as romantic, in fact I don't think they are chick flicks at all, to me they are just movies but if I ever have to watch a supposed romantic movie I prefer either way because I don't know how he will react

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't watch Dirty Dancing under ANY circumstance.

0|1
    0|0
  • I often watch romance films alone.
    I watch them because I'm a sap.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer to watch any movie by myself. I don't see what the point is of watching a movie with someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd only watch a romantic film with a guy. I don't really like romantic movies unless they're romantic comedies. But with s guy I guess I would go

0|0
    0|1