What you think of that pscyho elliot rodger?

he was a biracial thai/white austistic and killed many people because he wanted a "gf" and he wanted a hot virgin blonde girl.
he used to camp outside beaches in his car and spy on couples and get jealous. he seemed very mentally disturbed and sad.

And girls this is a question for you , girls answer this please,,,, would you sleep with him? so he didn't do this atrocity.

i'm not convinced all he wanted was a gf, i think he was just a pyschopath . he was set up to fail i believe.

he blames girls for not giving him a chance, and he seems quite narciistic. that said, i seen comments about him saying girls think he wasn't bad looking, and maybe he had too high standards and was bit childish.

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't condone at all what he did, he was a monster, but i couldn't help but have sympathy, empathy for the pain and frustration he went through in not getting any attention at all from girls, never having a girlfriend, although i highly disagreed with his entitlement remarks he said in his manifesto and in his blogs, he had a horrible attitude, mindset about it, but the part where he expressed the pains and frustrations of seeing couples out there, him being lonely, that part i felt sorry for him on the most.

• thanks for the BA

What Girls Said 3

• Here is someone who did not know how to take social cues or interact with others. His entitled snobby attitude was comical and reminded me if that movie American Psycho. He was good looking. That didn't stop him from giving out a creepy vibe though. This seems unreal. My sister went to the school he mentioned. The thought they could have met is very unsettling.

• good looking?

• the aspergers played a role in it too, he thought very childishly in the way he wanted something he cannot have. he rebels and moans about his life.

defo, a austistic person is more likely to have mental illness aswell

• Right. Co morbid conditions. It could have been prevented. He just needed some guidance.

• I would never date a guy like that. He killed innocent people one of them being a classmate of mine and it's totally unjust. He wasn't right in the head and that wasn't entirely his fault. His parents have a part to blame because they didn't pay attention to him enough. His parents never even apologized to my classmate's parents for what he did. They don't care about anything.

• doesn't he remind you of someone on here?

What Guys Said 7

• He seems like 70% of these so called nice guys on GAG

(This is unrelated to what I said above) Supreme Gentleman, Ultimate Alpha male WOW LOL

I'm guessing that he was use to having everything handed to him on a silver platter, so I guess he expected WOMEN to be the same way.

He probably wasn't use to working for anything NOR being around people I take it. So he had no idea how to interact with them.

I MEAN HELL, LISTEN TO HIS CREEPY ASS TALK, like bruh you're a little LAME in the MEMBRANE

• The scary part is, I feel exactly the same way he did about being on the outside and never getting female attention in college. The difference is I'm not a psychopath and I view myself objectively (no attention means I'm not worthy of it).

The catalyst that fueled his killing spree is something a lot of misunderstood young guys experience on a daily basis. By sheer chance, one of them would have the brain of a psychopath, and that's Elliot Roger.

Unfortunately he didn't "spread awareness" in a positive way. Instead, every loner guy with terrible luck/game is labled as another psycho.

• This was covered pretty thoroughly on here around the time of the shootings, and unfortunately, it seemed like many guys were on board with him. People really feel "entitled" to sex. That was the craziest thing about this to me, that guys out there think women owe it to them to fuck them... OR ELSE. Crazytown...

• someone should have to him to a brothel or hooker or something?

• yeah but even i get like him, desperate. but i just get depressed. you don't see me gunning down women and men in broadlight, what a nutcase

• Well that's just it, bro... it's easy, and it's OK, to get frustrated. You just can't go killing people over it. And keep your head up, you're just a young gun still, don't get bummed out, just keep at it. I was pretty successful in my single days, but I still got shot down somewhere in the neighborhood of a bajillion times, haha.

• he should have online dated. With the cash he had at his disposal, he would have gotten quite a few dates xD

• or just swallow his pride and use a you know what... i have, dont see me killing innocent women now

• I think he was a bad man. :(

• I don't think anything of him. He was just some crazy dude with a gun.

• The pain he went through, it makes me feel kinda jealous, envious of how women are valued for their youth more than men are