Does race matter to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean, will I reject a girl just because of her race? No.

What Guys Said 13

• I definitely have a preference but race will not be a determining factor to my dating life, if that's what you mean.

• Shouldn't be an issue for anybody. My first and only love so far is a lass I met on another site. I fell in love with the REAL her, her personality. I don't care what race she is, what colour she is, or what she looks like. She is so lovely!!

• not really

• No, why should it matter?

• race dosent matter to me at all... for the poeple it does... the need to look more than skin deep

• In terms of what? Dating? Nope.

• What about you?

• Race doesn't matter to me. The way I see it, were all the same but when it comes to dating, I tend to stay within my own race and Latinas its solely a personal preference.

• A big noooooooooo😊 wbu?

• yes it does, i am into human race only ;x

• Not at all

• no

except for the kurds.

• Yes, i do have a big preference for race. If a girl, is pretty, she is pretty. But i am more likely to date my preferred race.

White > Asian > latina > half-black > full-black > indian > hispanic

• You forgot Quarter black and 1/8th black.

• Haha, well i wasn't gonna be that specific. By full-black, i meant only African American blood, and by half-black, having both caucasian and African American blood.

@dev765

What Girls Said 6