What age group does everyone prefer?

How much older and younger do you prefer to date or be with? Does age REALLY matter or does love prevail ?? What's the biggest age gap you've had in a SO or someone you've been with ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think age matters as such, but I've always gone for ladies a few years older than myself - just what I find works for me I guess.

What Girls Said 4

• 22 - 25.

Age matters.

• My age - 26/27 is ideal.

• Does ideal mean you leave it open to someone older or younger? Just curious cuz ideal sounds like room for flexibility. . to me anyway. Just curious.

• It means that if a guy comes along not in that age group and I really like him, I'd go for it.

• Thank you ! Sounds good

• Hmm, let's see. I was 16 and he was like 22. It only lasted a week lol. He tasted like the world's nastiest ashtray. Blah!!!

• I would say somewhere in between (25-33). No more and no less.

• wow 33 is a lot older why so appealing?

• I don't think its bad at all. Maybe its the person that attracts somebody and not a number?
      @LonelyLillie13

What Guys Said 3

• i like ALL ages basically

• Doesn't matter to much, but as a preference I like one year younger to 4 years older.

• 18-21, maybe a stretch up to 22. When I'm 25, the range will probably be more like 19-25