Girls, why would you resist a guy if you like him?

Say he's a good, handsome, charming guy and when you're with him you can't help but kiss him and have a good time. Any reason you would resist him? Trying to figure this very confusing girl out so I need some insight

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe not ready for a relationship at the time?

• That's fine I even told her I'm not lol I've had plenty of experience dating but never had a girl who when in person throws herself at me back off after each time and say she needs to resist doing that lol

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe afraid of getting hurt? Or maybe she is dating another person also and trying to decide who she likes more so she's conflicted. I don't know its hard to say. When I REALLY like a guy its not too easy for me yo resist him

• She could be afraid to go deeper into this relationship due to past experiences. Maybe something happened to her a long time ago and now she's worried that it might happen again?

• You are right...

• I'm in this situation right now and I'm trying to resist liking this guy, because I feel like he's too good for me. No, it's not because I have low self esteem, it's because I know my league and he's way out of it.