Should I take the class with my crush?

Its a swimming class. I grew up a swimmer, so i really want to take it again. My friend also took it with me. But the concern for me is price. I only need 6 more units for my major to graduate, which is part time status. Taking this class would place me at full time, price wise, and thats about an $800 difference. I can afford it, but i feel lole it would be a waste. I could take other classes, but i dont need to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, but just to let you know, about 80% of the reason I took yearbook again was to be with my crush. I had crushed on her for about half a year.

But eventually I gave up on her and I've been crushing harder on another girl for longer, and yearbook is hard and boring. I still talk to my past crush in there but the class is pretty terrible.

What Guys Said 4

• Sure, go for it.

• If you like the class, and your crush is also in there. Sound like it a win-win situation to me. Enjoy the good time!

• What is that class

• If you only take it because of him and not bc yuo like the class then don't.

What Girls Said 2

• If you take a class just for your crush you could be bad at the subject and end up just being there because of your crush although being useless at it. You should really put education first because when you'll get a job your crush won't be there on the job with you.

• Kind of vague. But hey, seize the day, right?

• @ update: Okay, so if you would mainly be taking the class just to be around your crush... I would say pass. This doesn't sound practical.