How many people would you date at the same time?

What is your limit to how many people you would date at the same time assuming you haven't agreed with any of your dates to be exclusive to them, so you aren't cheating.

• Just 1 at a time for me
  • I could date 2 at once, but no more
  • 3 is the limit for me
  • Between 4-5
  • Over 5, or no limit

Most Helpful Guy

• I once dated two women at one time for about 10 days, and I only did that because I hooked up with both of them within a week of each other...and after I decided who I wanted to date I dumped the other one. When I'm in a relationship I'm with one girl and that's it.

What Girls Said 3

• Finding a relationship has never been a high priority for me, so when a guy does come along, it's one at a time. I don't think I have the attention span or memory for more than that anyway.

• One at a time. I like to focus on just one thing at a time, whether it be people or a project. Any more than that seems too overwhelming. I like keeping things as simple as possible.

• No limit, as many guys as I want. If I'm not exclusive then I'm looking for the best guy to be in a relationship with

What Guys Said 4

• I can barely handle myself. One is plenty. Whoa nelly.

• Even with the non-exclusivity rule, one is fine for me.

• Funny question! Anyways I would say as many as you can get away with. I have always found it easier to date more then one at a time cause it helps me to see what's better or worse in the other prospects. Not to mention why refuse another date just cause your seeing someone else, if its not exclusive and you turn that down cause you feel bad, then you could of just said no to the one for you. You never know, so take every opportunity for what it is.

• I agree with you from a strategic point of view. But the thing is, I personally can get really caught up with someone I'm dating (probably more than I should) and then I don't even have the desire to think about someone else.

• One at a time...