Girs would u date a guy if?

girls if you were 18 or are 18 would you date a guy who was 10 years older then you if he was really attractive like he was a 9 or a 10 in your eyes whats the oldest you would date if he was still really attractive

• yea i would :)
  • No Eww Gross

Most Helpful Girl

• no because if he is wanting an 18 year old at 28, he will want to replace me for something younger when i age. sounds like a real loser. :)

• i think your assuming to much lets say he was serious about you and wanted to have a long term relationship and he's not getting with her cause she is 18 but genuinely likes her but for special reason not sexual

• your welcome :)

What Girls Said 4

• I stay within 3 years of my age. Older is too weird to me.

• Well I'm 19 and would probably go as much as 15 years older than me. But I tend to gravitate towards guys in their mid to late twenties. In this case he would be obviously older than me, but not so much that it would be strange.

• I would stay with in the young age group as 18-22 but I wouldn't date guys ages 25 to 29

• The oldest I would date is probably 6-7 years.

What Guys Said 0