What do girls really want?

I feel like I'm not ready for dating. I don't have a lot of extra money for dates and live at my grandfather's with my sister and her friend. I feel like the only thing I have to offer is love support and a desire to make her happy. Is that enough? Also I've never had a girlfriend , kiss and I'm still a virgin. I want a serious relationship not some silly make out buddy or friends with benefits .

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• We want someone who will take us serious respect us love us be honest with us and be loyal! That is all we ask for <3

• Love, support and a desire to make her happy?

From my experience that's a lot more than 80% of the guys your age with money have to offer.

• And I still don't feel like I have enough to offer a girl lol

• It depends on the type of gal you'd like too 😄

Personally I'd like a guy whose willing to do that and is working towards bettering his life/ achieving his personal goals.

• Thanks that makes me feel better 😁

• that sounds perfect XD

• Are you in college? Any plans for the future?

• Yes I plan on something in physical therapy. Whether or not I'm the therapist or an aid is what I'm deciding on.

• After you buy food you have nothing to show for the money you spent... except that you didn't starve.

After you pay rent you have nothing to show for the money you spent... except that you were a self sustaining independent adult living on your own

• True, I respect that

What Guys Said 4