Girls, how come no girls respond on this dating site?

Ok so im not one if those guys that just says hey or whats up I actually read their profile and put a lot of thought into the message I send them but it goes nowhere cause I get no response

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean "this dating site" in general or specifically GAG?

• I've never used a dating site, but from what I hear, girls get a lot of messages. I don't know what you specifically do, but keep trying different things till you find what works. Try to seem interesting and don't start off your message with a compliment. Do something that stands out in a good way. It does come down to whether or not they are attracted to you though, so try to message as many girls as you can.

• I have messaged multiple girls

What Girls Said 3

• You are joking right?

• No I was referring to okcupid

• How come I can talk like this online but when I see a attractive girl in person I lock up and get scared how come this romantic and sweet side can't come out then like it does online

• I like the vulnerability, however not for opening line... but once you engage her in conversation yes. Just be real.

• This is less of a dating site and more of a place to give advice in exchange for advice. I just want someone's feedback. Sorry they aren't receptive. Motives vary🌹

• No I was referring to okcupid

• Okcupid seems to be the bane of some single people's existence, with all of those stats and ratios. Sometimes those sites have guides on how to encourage people to communicate though.

• Well I only get a couple responses and more often then not its a. fake account

• i didn't come off as this as a dating site just opinions question site