Is she playing hard to get or not interested?

So she was my best friend in high school. We sort of had a thing but nothing happened. We got in a fight I pretty much said f you get out of my life. She took it hard begged for.me back but I never budged. She basically had a mental breakdown. Anyways years go by she still said I was an asshole to mutual friends. Text her out of the blue because I was by her old house. She sounded really happy to hear from we were texting for a while.. she keeps making plans and then cancelIng. Yet she isn't I'll messaging me and making more plans. She playing hard to get or what?

Updates:
Yet she still is msging me not isn't

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• Umm I don't know maybe she is scared you will hurt her again?

0|0
    0|0
    • Could be. I'm being as nice is I can

• Show All
    • Just continue to be really nice and welcoming? I should probabaly cut back the witty flirting huh don't want her to think I'm only trying to get in her pants?

• Exactly, be a friend that is the perfect foundation for any relationship and then you can decide if you even love her and want to be with her.

What Guys Said 1

• Gonna be honest, I highly doubt that she'd be playing hard to get right after such a long and tense pause from your relationship. Like Lioness said she is probably scared of what will happen between you two. I would give your relationship some time to bounce back from what happened between you two in high school and then see if she's interested.

0|0
    0|0