Girls, for women in your 30s, what's the youngest guy you'd date?

I'm a 23 yo guy, and I'm strongly attracted to women in their 30s. I've been with one women that age, and the sex was amazing. She had an appreciation of the male body that I've never encountered with younger women. My question is, how many women in their 30s are willing to be with a guy my age? From my limited experience, it seems like a match that can work. They can match my sex drive, and Im willing to let a woman lead sometimes.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Typically not under 29, but today I was getting my flirt on with a 21 year old, sooo depends I guess lol. But I prob wouldn't date him.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you're attracted to each other, why not?

• Show All
    • You are right, but I don't want a Demi/Ashton relationship wehre the age gap was too much to overcome :/

• Hmmm... I understand, I guess

What Girls Said 3

• umm getting there but i can't assume a young guy like yourself is wanting a serious thing and i want a very serious thing only. That is why ill only go older.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, that's a common misperception. Many young guys are all about serious relationships. I started having regular sex when I was 15, so young girls are demystified for me. I get tired of young girl games.

• Doesn't matter for sex but a relationship... 10 years

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Show All
    • 30 yr olds are great. How old are u

• I'm 23. My crush thought I was older though because I'm big and have muscle. Before I had muscle I had that little boy look, but muscle has helped me to look more masculine.

• I'm 31 and i would get it on with a guy who's 23, NO younger... provided i find him attractive, we have chemistry... and please... provided he at least can grow facial hair and/or chest hair. haha..

if so... let's get going :)

0|0
    0|0