Do some guys have low self-esteem based on experiences?

I occasionally view myself as ugly because when I'm at a store, there are times when the female clerk says "Thank you" to everyone, but not me.

customer 1: *receipt* "Thank you"
customer 2: *receipt* "Thank you"
Me: *receipt*, then I walk out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost everyone has self-esteem issues. They can be caused by experiences or medical conditions. Either way, it's nothing to feel ashamed/embarrassed about.

What Girls Said 1

• Most GAG guys have low self-esteem. Look at the pathetic questions asked.

These low-esteem men need to grow a pair and get over it. Their children will wind up like them and be low-esteem men and the cycle repeats.

• Most people in general on GaG appear to have low self-esteem. Judging from your anonymous status, you're not that confident, either.

• @Opinion Owner

What is your race? Just asking.

• Oh, and stop calling virgin people serial killers. Only one guy did that stuff, and it doesn't mean every virgin is dangerous.

What Guys Said 1

• Self-esteem comes from you're own hormones and neurology man! Of course experiences are also a part of it avoid tramatic experience