25 and 40 year old man?

Is it weird?

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird. One of my girlfriends is 25 and I'm 40. So I suppose that makes me a bit biased in how I would anwer, lol. Still, I don't find anything weird about it. I've always preferred fairly large age gaps older or younger. I find it more interesting.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• You mean a 25 year old man with a 40 year old man?
    It's not something I particularly enjoy thinking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think that age difference is big
    i am a product of a big age gap, my mom was 33 and my dad was 58 when i was born... thats 25 years! thats a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • At least he's still less than twice your age. Actually, that's not saying much. I think it's strange, but you do you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very. It's a violation of the rule of 7 but 15 years is not huge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't think it's weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I slept with a woman 24 years older than me, so don't feel bad.

0|1
    1|0
  • What are you exactly asking? Are u a female that's 25 and likes a 40year old?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmmm... is what weird?

0|0
    0|0
  • I ain't saying she a gold digger but she ain't messing with no broke niggas xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Well he's almost old enough to be your dad but if that doesn't make you uncomfortable then I guess it's fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't like it. Young people should be with young people you get older soon enough... I just think it's important to go through your life stages so you don't feel like you missed out.

When you're 40 he'll nearly be a senior citizen... If it worked out and if not you'll end up limiting your pool of guys to older men anyways bc guys can always go younger - like this guy. It'd be a lot harder for you to date a 25 year old if you're single at 40.,, you'd end up with a 50 year old. So might as well get the young guys in while you can :)

He should give women his age a chance and you should give guys your age a chance --keep the works balanced.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sex or a fling is no big deal but I wouldn't do the relationship.

• That's not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • A Dad and his daughter.

1|3
    1|0