25 and 40 year old man?

Is it weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird. One of my girlfriends is 25 and I'm 40. So I suppose that makes me a bit biased in how I would anwer, lol. Still, I don't find anything weird about it. I've always preferred fairly large age gaps older or younger. I find it more interesting.

What Guys Said 10

• You mean a 25 year old man with a 40 year old man?
    It's not something I particularly enjoy thinking about.

• i dont think that age difference is big
    i am a product of a big age gap, my mom was 33 and my dad was 58 when i was born... thats 25 years! thats a big deal

• At least he's still less than twice your age. Actually, that's not saying much. I think it's strange, but you do you.

• Not very. It's a violation of the rule of 7 but 15 years is not huge.

• Nope. I don't think it's weird.

• I slept with a woman 24 years older than me, so don't feel bad.

• What are you exactly asking? Are u a female that's 25 and likes a 40year old?

• Ummmmm... is what weird?

• I ain't saying she a gold digger but she ain't messing with no broke niggas xD

• Well he's almost old enough to be your dad but if that doesn't make you uncomfortable then I guess it's fine.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't like it. Young people should be with young people you get older soon enough... I just think it's important to go through your life stages so you don't feel like you missed out.

When you're 40 he'll nearly be a senior citizen... If it worked out and if not you'll end up limiting your pool of guys to older men anyways bc guys can always go younger - like this guy. It'd be a lot harder for you to date a 25 year old if you're single at 40.,, you'd end up with a 50 year old. So might as well get the young guys in while you can :)

He should give women his age a chance and you should give guys your age a chance --keep the works balanced.

• Sex or a fling is no big deal but I wouldn't do the relationship.

• That's not a big deal.

• A Dad and his daughter.