Why do Asian boys seem to prefer white girls?

I'm on tinder and all my matches are mainly white and Asian guys, simply because hardly any black people match with me lol. Anyway, I only seem to get far with Asian guys, as though they have a preference. Why do they do this? Don't they pretty much write off many amazing people because of their race?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an Asian girl and I'm here to answer lol most Asian guys I know don't like Asian girls because Asian girls are too high maintenance for them. Yes I've been told this lol. I've never been in this situation (being compared to a white girl) but this is what I've been told and by the way there's a a lot of Asian and white mixes whether the Asian person is male or female so yeah

What Guys Said 15

• Where you get that idea from? What.

You see all these Asian girls with white guys. I'm pretty sure Asian guy would want white girls just as much.

• I never see Asian girls with white guys. Every Asian girl I know likes Asian guys too.

• I am going to be quite brutal here. Most guys would not even consider a girl of 15. Not unless they were hell bent on getting a listing on the sex-offenders register. You use the word "Asian" but we come in many different flavours. Most respect the sanctity of a Girl. However, there is one particular cult that thinks the moment a Girl has menstruation, and regardless of the Law of the Land, she is ready. That is Islam. Be very careful. Just Fatherly advice.

• The only preference i have is for attractive girls.

• i prefer human race...

• I'm an Asian guy and I like pretty girls in general period.
    I prefer not to be brainwashed by Hollywood thank you very much.

• What's wrong with Asian boys being interested in white girls? If there are so many Asian girls and white boys going out, then I don't see anything wrong with Asian boys being into white girls. They are only trying to compensate for the lack of Asian girls available for them to date since a good amount of them are going for the white boys.

• I never said there was anything with wrong with it, I'm simply asking why there's a preference. I mean, I don't care what race my boyfriend is but it's just a question because by having this preference, they're writing off tons of amazing people due to race.

• @COCOCHANEL Everyone like cute nipponese girls hahaha!

• i used to live in the west and i've only dated east Asian men my entire life. simply didn't find other races of men attractive. always been into looks.

• maybe bored with same race girls.. xD
    actually im Asian but im not goin trying hard to get white girl

• Its because generally, European women fare better as far maturity is concerned. They are more intelligent and to be specific, they are more mature than Asian women. This is partly to do with Asian women still brought up in a lot of brainwashing and stereotypes resulting in them literally becoming kiddish and idiotic, which for us is a huge turn-off.

• And its a huge contrast if you compare Asian men with women. Now that is partly to do with men in general (biological points). We are hardwired to be naturally logical, to 'think out of the box'. So even if a portion of Asian men are brought up in stereotypes, soon enough, they simply drop them off and label them as crappy and totally garbage. This ain't the case with our Asian women sadly. You will see Asian women in their 20s having stupid mentality, really. Its a big big turn of for us. I've had so many personal cases where I rejected good looking females only because of their low maturity.

• Its also got to do with education. Asian men fare much, much better when it comes to education levels. Statistics do not lie.

• Noooo boys can fall for any good looking girl being Asian I'm saying this😊 n wbu?

• I honestly don't care about their race, I'm just asking about why there's a preference. Like my friend is black and she said she gets hardly any matches because white boys don't usually go for black girls but I don't see the problem with an interracial couple.

• You're Definitley right haha

• Thank you cutie 😊

• Everyone prefers white women, can we stop with these questions now?

• Not necessarily, I know a lot of guys who prefer black women

• Speak for yourself, I've got a bias towards Latina women

• I don't prefer white women myself. I do but they come after Indian & Latinas. I said that coz I see this question daily with different male races. Do Indians prefer white women, Do Asians prefer, do blacks prefer and so on.
      Every individual has its own choice & race has nothing to do with it.

• Why is a cute girl on tinder

• are you mixed? or you are a white girl with Asian eyes... why are you complimenting yourself? xD joking Asian guys like most guys like girls in general

• Like everyone has a preference for white girls.

• Do you like Asian guys? I'm into white girls too. Becasue they are the best!😍

• In fact Asian girls want white guys more than Asian guys wanting to be with white girls.

Guys are impartial and are attracted to girls of every race. It is women who bow down to stereotypes and makes her choices.

What Girls Said 5