Girls, is it ok for a 21 year old guy to date a 18 year old girl?

Is it ok for a 21 year old guy to date a 18 year old girl

• Yes
    97% (32)
  • No
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Legally yes, but you have to think about the different stages in life with a 18 and 21 year old. An 18 year old could be just graduating high school or just starting college. A 21 could graduating college or in their last year, they could be living on their own. Paying their own bills, the list goes on and on. The age range is fine, but just keep in mind the stages in life.

What Girls Said 5

• I consider it acceptable.

• Why wouldn't it be? You're both adults and in a reasonable age range.

• maybe the age gap just seems big now, but would it wouldn't be odd at all to have a 45 and 42 year old couple...

• when you're 13+ i think there's a 4 year limit

• I wouldn't even give it that much. My boyfriend is 8 months older than me and that's quite a jump if you ask me. As a couple gets older, the gap seems smaller. My grandparents are 8 years apart and my aunt and uncle are 12 years apart. My parents are even 6 years apart. They're all over 40 and it doesn't seem like a big deal, but under 30, the gaps seem to get bigger.

• Yeah, both of you are adults and should be mature enough to handle it