Girls, no one ever messages me on POF?

If I put my picture or not. I only have a black and white portrait-like photo I did with my webcam. People usually don't want to comment on my looks. I think they're intimidated. They're scared of inflating my ego. Just like people are afraid to tell naturally good looking people they're good looking. I'm... really really good looking. I've had women tell me, that I'm very very handsome, had women not want to look at me, get weak in the knees etc...

Basically... could it be the exact same thing is happening on POF????

I havn't written much of anything at all as a description. I'm not a very interesting guy. I grew up in a very abusive family and I never got the chance to cultivate any kind of social talking fun etc. It was mostly fear... in my home. So... I don't have much to write in my profile.

Tbere's nothing bad written in my description. It's just brief - 3 paragraphs. Very benign.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes you have to "tend the garden" in online dating. Find girls you think you like and message them yourself. Try to beef up your profile with specific examples and say why you like the things you do and what drives your interests. Whenever I ignored guys on their it was b/c their profile was too short or they were weird. You don't seem weird so XD

What Girls Said 2

• The ego is a huge turn off.

• It could be a matter of intimidation. Also, girls online tend to believe that a guy should make the first move, it is considered old-fashioned (or at least that it what I think). I am sure you are a good looking guy and I know it might be hard, but give a girl a holla, you never know where it might lead :)