How many of guys will date a crossdresser?

Girls are also allowed to share their opinion

• I will
    12% (1)33% (4)25% (5)Vote
  • No I won't
    88% (7)67% (8)75% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Important update: By crossdressers I mean Guys wearing Girl's Clothing not vice-versa

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to say never, but I would never date a male cross-dresser. I just wouldn't. I know that sounds harsh and mean and totally not open-minded. I am open-minded, but there are some things that I just won't do and that's one of them. I'd be friends with them, but nothing more. I'm being completely honest here which, I'm sure, is probably what you want.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Ok so correct me if I'm wrong but, a cross dresser is (for example) a girl who wears guys clothing right? I mean that's alright? Guys actually find that hot don't they? (Another example) in my profile picture, I'm wearing an alphinestar Jersey. Yeah I brought it from the men's section. They look so much better then the girls ones! Which bloody sucks!

But will I date a guy wearing girls clothing? Probably Not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Difficult a lot of transgender women are beautiful. Post op wouldn't be a prob -Pre op I don't know - Non op or transvestite would be tough not to shake the feeling that the body was male.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she wants to wear dude's clothes, I don't care. She can borrow some of mine! lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Cross dresser no.
    Trans maybe

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date a girl who wore stereotypical male clothing. But that's normal now anyway, no one thinks anything of a girl wearing pants.

Or are you asking if I'll date a guy in drag - If so, certainly not.

0|0
    0|0