She has disappeared from my life after multiple french kisses during second date at home. Why?

We talked the same day. She said she had great time.
I sent her two messages, one in day 1 and one in day 2
I see her online daily, noone talks. The only exception is one time when I ask her if I could call her and she accepted
She doest want to talk with my in public after we agreed that it would be bad to expose her
I simply cannot understand it. After my last message, I surrender. What else could I do? Is there any chance to test me? Or what?

What Girls Said 1

• She doesn't want you anymore. She got over you and found someone else, she wasn't serious about you etc...

• In other words, her feelings last a day? WOW

• They may be different. Unfortunately sometimes people kiss for the heck of it.

• I am not like that. What I fool I am

What Guys Said 1

• She's probably in a relationship and is trying to keep you a secret.

• any chance to be hard to get or still hurt? speak the truth, I can deal with it

• She may be playing hard to get, but I don't think so. I think something is clearly pulling her attention away from you right now.