What is the most daring thing you would do to win your perfect boyfriend/girlfriend?

I am a magic genie and I will give you your perfect boyfriend/girlfriend but you have to do one thing, you have to do something daring, for example swimming in an icy lake for 30 minutes or walking on hot coals, anything daring.

Most Helpful Girl

• Participate in a demolision derby

• Or cliff diving... Actually I'd do both anyways lol

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing. If he wants me, he can come to me

• I don't like to win people. If they don't want to willingly be with me, then they don't deserve me.

• Walking on hot coal isn't much of a task... I guess I'd go swimming with sharks. No tiger sharks.

What Guys Said 6

• No I rather take a flawed women to go with a flawed person like me. I don't want perfection just happiness and to keep my health intact.

• I'd do a lot more for a Klondike bar.

• Considering I like to do daring things unless they hurt me, it'd probably have to be something that hurts me, to be fair.

Or publically embarrassing.

• How about beating the crap out of the genie until he begs for mercy.

• I'd do any... thing for love... But I won't.. do... that.

• I will listen to her words until she sleeps haha...