Big chubby girls?

Do men like big chubby girls? What kind of men would they be.. Does size matter?

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• yes there are chubby chasers, and chubby chasers LITERALLY come in all shapes and sizes. my fit athletic friend was a total chubby chaser for a while.

0|0
    0|0
    • BUUUTTT disclaimer: most chubby chasers are usually in it for the fuck, so if that's what you're into as well then you won't have a problem meeting many guys.

• Show All
    • Except that the guys you hang around are shitty, yup, better. :D lol.

• @GreatnessPersonified they are shitty people hahaa, most of them but not all. actually my best friend is the example i used in my initial comment, he's a good guy, but the others i burned many bridges with them. they're just piece of shit human beings, my friend fucked my other friend's mom, true story.

What Guys Said 11

• When I married @GraySailorsBride 9 years ago, she was a BBW. Since then she has lost 175 lbs. For every kind of woman there is a man made for her. You just have to go find him.

1|0
    0|0
  • The fact that you say "Big chubby" makes me believe that it's actually more than chubby.
    Anyways, I do like chubby girls, they're not my preference, but there are chubby girls that are stunning.

1|0
    0|0
  • chubby girls = hot basically

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the chubby ones! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a thick chick, but I have my limits. I like breasts to be larger than her stomach, and her hips to be more than her waist. I like thick hour glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • 200lbs Fine
    250lbs Unlikely but will give a chance
    300lbs No

0|0
    0|0
  • Every guy has different tastes

0|0
    0|0
  • To some men size might matter but others it just depends on wheather they think she's atractive regardless of size.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like fat girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • no fat girls make me want to throw up srs

0|0
    2|0
  • Fat is unnatural and nasty and Fat people are disgusting, smelly, lazy, and just plain ugly.

0|0
    4|1
    • Bullshit. That is all.

• Show All
    • sorry, the word fat covered half the screen

• Funny thing, I'm not fat. I'm sure you make your parents so proud of the person you've become.

What Girls Said 5

• Sure, there are some men who do. Not all men are the same so of course their preferences will vary. Some like thin women and some like bigger women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys (and girls) have different ideals and different opinions on what they find attractive. Some guys like big chubby girls, some like really skinny. It depends :)

But I'm sure you'll find an awesome guy who thinks you're the most beautiful girl on the planet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys do, some guys don't. Size does not matter to some men, and it does to some.

It doesn't matter to a lot of men as long as they like the way the woman is proportioned.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by big chubby?

0|0
    0|0
  • you should ask @klaatu51

0|0
    0|0