Guys, would you date a tall girl?

So would you date a tall girl around 5"10? I don't know if this will help you "imagine" this but I'm pale with a naturally flat stomach but I have a small waist and larger hips and longer legs. Describing myself would you taller guys actually want to date someone my height? I'm not asking if you'd date someone taller.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So, assuming I am interpreting this question correctly, you are asking if a guy would date you
    Yes, you sound very attractive. You also sound like you would be out of a lot of guy's leagues.
    But yes, most guys would date a girl fitting your description :)
    Height only matters to a point. And that shouldn't be the deciding factor.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I'm 6'4", so you're height (and body, for that matter) sound just about perfect in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure thing!!

0|0
    0|0
    • But would you date a guy shorter than yourself? You sound really OK, but at the end of the day, it's personality that matters.

• by the way, I'm prob about the same height as you, maybe slightly more.

• Yeah, I'm 6'2 and I don't see that being a problem unless you're looking for an even taller guy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, I'm about the same height as you...
    It would be tough to deal with, but I'd definitely date you if i liked your personality, and your face appealed to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. Currently crushing on a gal about that height.

I'm 5'4" by the way (I noticed your question was directed toward taller guys).

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it was, but thanks for your opinion (not being sarcastic either I mean it)

• If I liked her, yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes beacuse tall girls have hot ass legs srry but its true :z

0|0
    0|0
  • My last girlfriend was 5"11 maybe 6" I'm 6" I would never let her wear heels though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5"11 so yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I would love dating you tho I'm 6ft only😶

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0