Guys, would you date a tall girl?

So would you date a tall girl around 5"10? I don't know if this will help you "imagine" this but I'm pale with a naturally flat stomach but I have a small waist and larger hips and longer legs. Describing myself would you taller guys actually want to date someone my height? I'm not asking if you'd date someone taller.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• So, assuming I am interpreting this question correctly, you are asking if a guy would date you
    Yes, you sound very attractive. You also sound like you would be out of a lot of guy's leagues.
    But yes, most guys would date a girl fitting your description :)
    Height only matters to a point. And that shouldn't be the deciding factor.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm 6'4", so you're height (and body, for that matter) sound just about perfect in my opinion

• Sure thing!!

• But would you date a guy shorter than yourself? You sound really OK, but at the end of the day, it's personality that matters.

• by the way, I'm prob about the same height as you, maybe slightly more.

• Yeah, I'm 6'2 and I don't see that being a problem unless you're looking for an even taller guy lol

• Hmmm, I'm about the same height as you...
    It would be tough to deal with, but I'd definitely date you if i liked your personality, and your face appealed to me.

• Yes I would. Currently crushing on a gal about that height.

I'm 5'4" by the way (I noticed your question was directed toward taller guys).

• Yeah it was, but thanks for your opinion (not being sarcastic either I mean it)

• If I liked her, yes I would.

• Yes beacuse tall girls have hot ass legs srry but its true :z

• My last girlfriend was 5"11 maybe 6" I'm 6" I would never let her wear heels though.

• I'm 5"11 so yes

• Yep I would love dating you tho I'm 6ft only😶

• Absolutely