Do girls like to cheat like guys do?

Does it seem like men or women cheat more.

• Girls cheat more.
    8% (1)23% (3)15% (4)Vote
  • Guys cheat more.
    31% (4)23% (3)27% (7)Vote
  • Men and Women cheat just as often.
    61% (8)54% (7)58% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• It's pretty even, fortunately I am a loyal person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get how people are able to get not only one but two people interested in them

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheats are spineless, child-like idiots.

Why would anybody find a cheat attractive is beyond me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's pretty even. It's just women don't get caught as much lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's sad

• I agree. Personally I would never cheat but it is true that women do cover up their tracks better than men.

• Men and women cheat just as often! I am single but if I have a bf I would never cheat, if I am unhappy with the relationship I will just breakup... I don't understand why people cheat, it hurts your other half and everyone around you...

0|0
    0|0
    • Good, I respect that.

What Guys Said 5

• It is pretty even. Research suggests 60% of men cheat, and 40% of women cheat.

1|0
    0|0
  • According to surveys, statistics, studies, and all other data that currently exists, men cheat more than women. So I'll go with that, option "B"

0|0
    0|0
    • actually a real study was done that females have sex younger and have 3 times as many sex partners. They also are the ones who cheat more and able to hide it. Guys just get caught more.

• The studies I'm referring to are real studies.
      Yes, they have more sex partners. That does not mean they cheat more. They hide it more than men, but even so all things considered... men cheat more

• I'd say its equal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women cheat as much as men do but don't call it cheating smh

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls do more

0|0
    0|0