Girls at what age is it creepy and weird that guy is still a virgin?

Girls when is it weird when a guy is still a virgin? At what age would you not date a guy because he is a virg+

• Age 18.
    0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • Age 20.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Age 25.
    11% (3)18% (5)14% (8)Vote
  • Age 30.
    21% (6)18% (5)20% (11)Vote
  • Age 35.
    0% (0)7% (2)4% (2)Vote
  • 40 and up.
    7% (2)25% (7)16% (9)Vote
  • I doesn't matter to me if a guy is a virgin.
    61% (17)28% (8)44% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
When I say creepy I mean you would think "their must be something wrong with that guy."

0|0
14|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• It's only creepy when he talks about it constantly. Otherwise it's his decision about how long he wants to wait.

1|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter... i don't understand how people can be so shallow and to think it matters... i can teach you :P lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I agree with @HeyNosy. It would never be creepy for a guy to be a virgin. It would just be unexpected at a later age. I don't think it matters too much though when you've found someone you love and care about.

0|2
    0|0
  • Why would that make a guy creepy?

0|2
    0|0
  • Why does it matter if he's a virgin? Some people want to wait for the right person, its not creepy it's actually very awesome if he cares enough about himself to wait.

0|2
    0|0
  • Just because a guy is still a virgin doesn't mean it's weird and/or creepy.
    In other words, I don't really care if he is one or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't find that creepy.

0|2
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. It's not creepy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It starts getting weird around 30.

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't find it unusual unless he was 40 and up- and I wouldn't say creepy I would just say surprising and unusual. But if a guy is a virgin by choice before that especially 34 and under that's much more attractive to me than a guy who had been with a lot of girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't use the term "creepy". I wouldn't assume something gotta be wrong with him either. If a guy tells me he's a virgin and he's in his 20's of course Im gonna ask him whats his reason. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker but I'd still like to know why. I voted for 40 & up. But just had to point out that even if he's in his 20's I'd still ask. Its just a part of getting to know him.

0|0
    0|0
    • So would would you say if he told you he just never got the chance before? That's my situation and I'm 24.

• well the age part wouldn't be an issue to me because there's no limit to when u lose your virginity.(which law says u have to lose your virginity by a specific age? lol) If I really like him & his reason is, "I just never
      got the chance" ... not a dealbreaker but at the same time I'd think its kinda vague.

• It doesn't matter if a guy is a virgin but I would definitely question something if he was 30+ & still a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's creepy that a guy is a virgin; in some cases this indicates that he control over his urges maybe? Am I wrong guys?
    I think it's the guys who LOSE their virginity that you need to be worried about. These are the guys who, obviously ARE creeps for sex AND they act on it...

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I'm virgin I will lose it when I get married, maybe at the age of 29 and its not creepy in my culture/society at all and I don't understand why it would be a creepy thing in any society?

0|2
    0|0
  • I think the movie 40 year old virgin answered this question

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, doesn't it?
    It is never "creepy" if a guy is still a virgin. Why would that be "creepy?"

0|1
    0|0
    • Because some people would think something is wrong with them.

• @Asker, you know, I thought exactly as you do. I had convinced myself of that. It took me completely off guard when my current (and first) girlfriend told me that wasn't the case.

• Maybe 40 and up.

0|2
    0|0
  • There are some creepy guys who are not virgins... anyway, I think 40+ is a bit weird, I hope I'm not gonna become one of them :(((

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, love is more important then sex. Sex should just be a part of love.

• I agree