Girls at what age is it creepy and weird that guy is still a virgin?

Girls when is it weird when a guy is still a virgin? At what age would you not date a guy because he is a virg+

• Age 18.
  • Age 20.
  • Age 25.
  • Age 30.
  • Age 35.
  • 40 and up.
  • I doesn't matter to me if a guy is a virgin.
When I say creepy I mean you would think "their must be something wrong with that guy."

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• It's only creepy when he talks about it constantly. Otherwise it's his decision about how long he wants to wait.

• It doesn't matter... i don't understand how people can be so shallow and to think it matters... i can teach you :P lol

• I agree with @HeyNosy. It would never be creepy for a guy to be a virgin. It would just be unexpected at a later age. I don't think it matters too much though when you've found someone you love and care about.

• Why would that make a guy creepy?

• Why does it matter if he's a virgin? Some people want to wait for the right person, its not creepy it's actually very awesome if he cares enough about himself to wait.

• Just because a guy is still a virgin doesn't mean it's weird and/or creepy.
    In other words, I don't really care if he is one or not.

• I don't find that creepy.

• Doesn't matter. It's not creepy to me.

• It starts getting weird around 30.

• I wouldn't find it unusual unless he was 40 and up- and I wouldn't say creepy I would just say surprising and unusual. But if a guy is a virgin by choice before that especially 34 and under that's much more attractive to me than a guy who had been with a lot of girls.

• I wouldn't use the term "creepy". I wouldn't assume something gotta be wrong with him either. If a guy tells me he's a virgin and he's in his 20's of course Im gonna ask him whats his reason. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker but I'd still like to know why. I voted for 40 & up. But just had to point out that even if he's in his 20's I'd still ask. Its just a part of getting to know him.

• So would would you say if he told you he just never got the chance before? That's my situation and I'm 24.

• well the age part wouldn't be an issue to me because there's no limit to when u lose your virginity.(which law says u have to lose your virginity by a specific age? lol) If I really like him & his reason is, "I just never
      got the chance" ... not a dealbreaker but at the same time I'd think its kinda vague.

• It doesn't matter if a guy is a virgin but I would definitely question something if he was 30+ & still a virgin.

• I don't think it's creepy that a guy is a virgin; in some cases this indicates that he control over his urges maybe? Am I wrong guys?
    I think it's the guys who LOSE their virginity that you need to be worried about. These are the guys who, obviously ARE creeps for sex AND they act on it...

What Guys Said 5

• I'm virgin I will lose it when I get married, maybe at the age of 29 and its not creepy in my culture/society at all and I don't understand why it would be a creepy thing in any society?

• I think the movie 40 year old virgin answered this question

• Depends on the guy, doesn't it?
    It is never "creepy" if a guy is still a virgin. Why would that be "creepy?"

• Because some people would think something is wrong with them.

• @Asker, you know, I thought exactly as you do. I had convinced myself of that. It took me completely off guard when my current (and first) girlfriend told me that wasn't the case.

• Maybe 40 and up.

• There are some creepy guys who are not virgins... anyway, I think 40+ is a bit weird, I hope I'm not gonna become one of them :(((

• Well, love is more important then sex. Sex should just be a part of love.

• I agree