How do you feel about dating single Moms?

Guys, how do you feel about dating single Moms? And to any single Moms, do you worry about how potential partners see you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess technically I am now (separated a few months ago) although my kids are teenagers now. In my case I don't worry about it as most of the men my age have kids as well and if a man couldn't accept that I have kids I wouldn't want him anyway. My kids are the world to me. The best thing in my life.

What Guys Said 7

• I wouldn't really prefer dating a single mom. I wouldn't mind if the kid was adopted, but can't consider her if it was her biological child because in that case the father would always be in the picture due to the child. Even if not, I'd not really feel comfortable about dating single moms.

• Given the current place I am in my life, I wouldn't date a single mom. I don't want kids right now, period.

• Same as any other woman for me. It wouldn't matter either way for casual dating. If it were more serious, longer-term dating, it'd be fine as long as I also liked the kid.

• I fucked a single mom never dated

• I wouldn't oppose dating a single mom, mother's are women too. They deserve love and companionship just as much as any woman. If our relationship grows into something more and if her kid (s) and I bond well, I'm hers!

• er.. no, i don't like children.

• Wouldn't consider dating a single mom.

What Girls Said 0