Does he like me?

The past few months my best friend and I have been hanging out with my cousin and his friends quite often. We're all 17 by the way. Anyway, everyone drinks alcohol at these events, but only will ever drink until they are tipsy. So the other night at one of these get togethers me and this boy were becoming quite close, nothing actually happened, but the next day my best friend told me that that night he was talking to her about how he liked me. So, my question is, does he like me, or was he just saying that because he was tipsy?

What's confusing me is that when I was hanging out with him and a few friends last night, there was no signs that he likes me. He was just acting like a friend. He doesn't know I like him back, or the fact that my friend told me about what he said though.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe there was no signs because you were around all of your friends. if he said he likes you he likes you tipsy dosnt matter.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't people like you have parents?

• What's that supposed to mean? Of course u have parents, and since I'm honest with them and they trust me, we have a good relationship!

• I would say he is into you, tipsy has no effect on me. Now drunk me has no business with sober me lol.

• What's confusing me is that when I was hanging out with him and a few friends last night, there was no signs that he likes me. He was just acting like a friend. He doesn't know I like him back, or the fact that my friend told me about what he said though.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he does like you.