Would this annoy you fellas?

I told my girlfriend that i completed a fix of a lightbulb in the office for my boss.

she proceeds to say how my boss is all about gender roles too much, how there could be people in the office just as good as me if not better (women) at something like that possibly

i say better than me!? I dont think so, nobody in that office

she said i was defensive and we got into a feminism talk. I told her i'm not having this stupid conversation now lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It would annoy me. Like if I made a sandwich for my ex bf and then my bf starts complaining about how my ex bf is about gender roles too much and should get another man to do it for him. I would be annoyed.

even though I would never make a sandwitch for anyone but myself. The maid is there for a reason.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Wow... ya that would bug me. Feminism gets me pretty fired up and it is not something I would want to discuss with my SO haha. For fucking sake all you did was change a light bulb maybe you were the tallest or the closest one? Why does it have to be a gender issue. Rant over...

• i'd respect her opinion basically

• You got into an argument started by lightbulbs...