Problems with crush (PLEASE READ)?

I was talking to this guy for 3 weeks up until yesterday. I REALLYYY like this guy, like this is the first time i've ever had a real connection with someone who wasn't a celebrity or in another state. Well i'm not really shy, I just don't talk a lot because I don't always have much to say. Apparently that was a dealbreaker for him and he said he was no longer interested because i'm too shy and seemed disinterested when we went to the movies. Background: four of my friends warned me he was no good; he is a player, will talk to multiple girls, blah blah blah. He told me he'd take me to prom then told my friend he was going w/ a 15 year old girl from another school (He's 19 and now her dad won't let them talk...). I was devestated, then happy, and I don't know. Sometimes it seemed as if I was the only one and other times it felt like I wasn't. He would also text my friend flirtatious stuff but whatever. Now that he isn't interested I feel like my world is crashing around me. I feel so sick knowing I have no chance with him. I used to eat lunch with him, and talk to him in the halls but now I can't because i feel like i'm annoying him. (I haven't texted him since he rejected me and i've sent two snaps, both in which he has not replied.) I sit with my friends, right behind him at lunch and I was so tempted today to talk to him A LOT so he'd change his mind but I didn't. Now I really want to text him. What to do?

• Leave him alone
  • Talk to him

Most Helpful Guy

• I say talk to him, but not to try to get him to change his mind or with any ulterior motive, just as a friend. I liked a good friend of mine for three years before I asked her out, to which she at first said yes but then said something changed and no. I was absolutely devastated, but between letting myself see the reasons it is best we didn't date and continuing to be friends, we're really good now, even though there is virtually no chance of us ever being more than friends

What Guys Said 1

• give him some space, but dont give up. see if he'l let you explain yourself a bit

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think he is going to change his mind. If he wanted to be with you, he would. No excuse.

• He sounds like a jerk, if he straight up judges you rifght in your face, saying you're not good enough... Girl, it's time to move on and find somebody who loves that thing about you! You sound like an amazing person and you deserve a guy who loves you for you. And players are not worth it, they are prone to cheating, which will just cause you pain later on. Save your pain for the future, get rid of this guy. Please.