Girls, do you like guys kissing your forehead?

I've been kissing my new girlfriend on her forehead or like on the top of her head basically every time I see her. For the most part she seems to ignore it. She doesn't ever complain about it but right after I do she just talks to me or says or gives hi and me a hug, The first time I did she cracked a small smile, But I kinda worry maybe she doesn't like it, maybe thinks its degrading or embarrass her or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE kisses on the forehead... they can make me melt instantly. However they have to be given in the right moment, and they can't be over used. That decreases the meaningfulness of it, yeah know what I mean? So, by you giving them every single time you see her, it becomes expected. And, therefore, not nearly as special. So I recommend just sneaking a kiss on the forehead only every now and then, at special times when the moment is right.

• Yea I kno what you mean,....that goes for a lot of stuff in life.....Ive been doing msotly jsut like the firs ttime I see her,..Ill try toning it down and doing it when it feels rite

What Girls Said 6

• When a guy does it to me I like it, it kind of shows his caring and sweet side. But, if you're doubting that she likes it the best thing would to is to ask her. There's nothing wrong with that and you can get a for sure answer :)

• Yea is hould probably go that route I don't know I jsut kinda like things to be spontantoues and not like discussed, I kno I'm weird but yea I might jsut ask her about it.

• I'm definitely the same way. I hate talking about stuff. I get nervous sometimes, or I sound stupid. But, I discovered its a lot easier to take a minute to ask something than trying 2 weeks to figure it out on your own :) and I know if a guy asked me that I would definitely think it was sweet he cared enough to think about my opinions and feelings.

• Yea, I really shouldnt hold nething back my girlfriend is actually really easy to talk to about all kinds of stuff, she's amazing.

• well most girls seem to like it but for me personally its awkward! my grandpa used to do it whenever I saw him when I was little and so that's the first thing I think about when it happens to me but that's just personally you should really ask her! after all it is her oppinion you really want on this because you are doing it to her lol.

• Haha I know what you mean, I develop badassocations with all kinds of stuff if I had a past expereince with it.

• It's adorable..way too cute..but not right away..just if you feel something for her, that would be awesome REALLY ! It's a way to tell you she appreciate it when she smiles\hugs you!

• nooo, Kisses on the forehead are soo cute :)

• i love when a my boyfriend would kiss me on my forhead out of no where because it shows he misses me and is happy to see me. I usually don't say anything as well just give a hug and a smile because inside its special.

• Im hopin my girlfriend is the same way

• I love forehead kisses <3

What Guys Said 2

• I hope they do, I use to do it all the time.

• It's a good thing to do as a goodbye or goodnight. It shows your leadership in the relationship.