I wish race didn't matter?

Seriously, I wish race didn't have to matter so much, but since it does, I can't get a date.

Most Helpful Guy

• What race are you?

• Because it matters, right? Way to rub it in.

• I'm light skinned, and actually black-Hispanic, well, just a mix of many things actually, I just prefer black, however.

• Just try a little harder, you'll pull chicks easy, not only do the love hot chocolate, but they love a bit of Latino heat too.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think that's the reason you can't get a date. You're merely trying to find excuses in order to blame things you cannot change instead of changing things you can.

• Same. But yeah it sucks. Hopefully if we start teaching out kids to better now then we can get these future generations to snowball after one another

• I think the question of attraction goes beyond simple racism in this case. Probably a lot of subconscious cultural stuff as well.

• @electrollama when an Asian guy sees me he probably doesn't think I'm in to alternative music or crafting. He'll see me and think loud and hip hop culture. Something that probably doesn't coincide with his personality, and he'll walk away.
      They think whatever they associate my physical appearance with and then they'll decide whether I'm worth it base off their idea of me.

• Look beyond your race with things such as dating, there are people who will like you for you, and won't let your race be the determining factor or deal breaker.

• I never encounter a dating situation where race matters.

Maybe because you're an "introverted loner", or your behavior appears to be self hated?

• I doubt you aren't getting a date, because of your race. If you sincerely think that is the reason, why don't you date your race?

• Because I shouldn't date people based on race.

• Stay single then? Since race matters so much that you can't even get a date.

What Guys Said 5

• Where I live it doesn't. Interracial relationships are pretty common and accepted naturally.

• Could also be due to you being an "introverted loner".

• People are butt hurt what do you expect.

• I love being white.

• Yeah, screw you

• I don't see white people out choping peoples heads off on the news.

• Then you must have missed the various reports when a white person would get a gun and slaughter innocent people for "insert reason here", or the numerous brutal wars and genocides they participated, gleefully, in, or all of slavery, or most of the 20th century, haha, how blind can one guy be

• Date your own race then. There must be a girl in your race that would have you.

• You're intentionally missing the point.

• Lol. Yes, a manufactured point. The guy who says race shouldn't matter is mad because he can't get people of other races to date him and he wants to date them, not necessarily for who they are but rather for their race/looks. Pffftt

• Not at all, perhaps I only know females of other races, ever consider that to be my situation? Of course not.