I accidentally hit her? How do I fix this?

I was sleeping and sometimes I do things before I know what I'm doing. She woke me up by splashing water on my face and I woke up swinging . I hit her and now she's pissed at me and won't talk to me. I tried to explain it was a reflex but she won't listen. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• In time, if she has a brain, she'll see that it was her own fault. Then she'll approach you. At the moment, it seems like she's lashing out irrationally, so I don't think there's much you can do except to wait for her to calm down.

If she DOESN'T realize it's her own fault, she might be doing you a favor in not talking to you. I don't know if you want to be around someone like that.

What Girls Said 3

• Shit lol well it wasn't your fault, you were in deep sleep, you obviously have some really wild dreams so i think she's not being understanding of what's happening and just being extremely childish, id give her some time to come to her senses, if she does... it really wasn't your fault, sometimes when i have over-active dreams or sexual dreams i act them out in my sleep, sometimes i've woke up hitting or kicking the wall, i'm pretty sure everyone does this at some point in their lives too.

• She needs to get over it, that was her own damn fault.

• I mean I would probably do the same thing if someone woke me up by splashing me with water. It isn't your fault if it was an accident.

What Guys Said 5

• How much do you want to be with a girl who wakes you up by splashing water on your face?

• she needs some time, give her some space if you already tried to reason with her.

• You wait for her to get over yourself. It was 100% out of your control. I'm not saying she deserved what happened to her but she definitely had that coming if she thinks it's wise to dump water on people to wake them up.

• Try allowing her to hit you back speeds up the forgiving

• Tell to stop being a cunt.