How long does a crush last?

How long does a crush lasts?

Most Helpful Guy

• If the "immune system" is at work to clear the infection , you should clear it any time within 4-6 months as it's replaced by something else.

What Guys Said 3

• Highly depends on the people involved and whether you want to get over them or are hoping something comes out of it. Personally, I've had some crushes that lasted a couple days before I talked myself out of it or realized there was nothing there. On the other hand, I've has one or two crushes that I held onto for years hoping for something to come from it... unsuccessfully.

• I don't know if this is true for women but I stopped having crushes as soon as I started going to college

• i crushed on a girl named olivia from 1st grade until about 9th lol!
    so they can last a while!

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly it depends on the person. For me crushes can last for 6 months to 4 years. For others, it may last a week or a month.

• Did you go out with any of your crushes? 4 years is a long time.

• Yes, some of them. The one that was 4 years long, we did not go out. Some crushes I had very complicated situations with. I can never seem to have any relationship with a guy anymore without it being complicated.

• Few weeks.. I get over my crush in like a week or so. Sometimes, a couple of months. Lol

• As long as you let it