Would it be wrong to ask her out like this?

See I've know this girl for the past 4 months. I've always thought she was cute, but there are a lot of cute women out there. Now having got to know her I want to ask her out.

I don't get to see her much, but whenever I do it feels so right. Anyway the past week I haven't seen here as much ( different timetables) . When I do see her it is usually when she walks past the reception desk where I work part time

I just wanna know would it be okay to stop her when she is walking past and ask her out?

The area isn't very busy so we can have a private conversation

• wrong
  • right
  • depends

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• There's no harm in asking her out! The worst that happens is that she says no. Like you said there are plenty of cute girls out there! You've got nothing to lose. Just make sure you don't just abruptly ask her and that it doesn't come off creepily but that you're calm and collected while you do. Good luck!

• I say go for it, but if she's a coworker you might be uncomfortable if she declines.

• Were at school together

What Guys Said 1

• If you want it, take it.