Guys, asian Girls and White Guys?

I am only attracted to older (26+) white guys. When some people hear they call me "racist" or tell me that i should also like Asian guy. Should I feel bad that I only like white guys ?

76

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 75

• You are not racist for having a preference about race anymore than you are sexist for having a preference about which gender you are attracted to. People just get to worked up about race. Who you want to sleep with is a deeply personal decision, and it isn't anyone's business.

• Its a PREFERENCE. We have them in virtually everything in out lives, I prefer a Corvette to a Lincoln. That doesn't mean I hate Lincolns. I would still enjoy. driving one. I prefer Southeast Asians but that does mean I would not enjoy riding a Latina, Black or White girl. There is nothing wrong with biasing toward your preference. Steak or pork. Beer or wine or liquor?

• The people who you talk to are stupid.

Sexual preference is not a basis for racism.
    EVERYBODY has their own preference.

Some people like: tall, short, skinny, fat, white, Asian, black, east indian... etc.

You look Korean. If you only liked other Korean men, does that mean you're a racist towards all other people? No it does not. It simply means you don't find them sexually attractive.

There are a lot of white male + Asian female couples. That does not mean the man is racist for dating someone who's not Caucasian.

I don't find tall women attractive. That does not mean that I think tall woman are inferior.

• I don't think you having a preference means you are racist. I'm not going to tell you how to feel :p Many people that aren't your preference will fell like they are personally begin rejected and will often have a fear that a lot of women will share your preference. It's common for a person to try and guilt you into changing your opinion out of their fear. You haven't done anything wrong by having a preference.

• Nope have fun ^_^ since it's just your preference/none of their business anyway
    i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_6.gif

• I'm Asian, and yet I am only attracted to Caucasians, specifically brunettes. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

• You do not have to feel bad for that, I also like White girls exclusively.
    This is just your preference, and do not let some others influence you.

• I know some Asian males will say some thing when they hear you say "I only like White guys", and I always hear some Asian females say some thing when they hear I say "I only like White girls".
      Those people who are upset by your preference are too sensitive.

• Ty ^^ I am ok with you only liking white girls ^_^ I respect that you have preference like me ^^

• Ha ha, if you were in the USA people would call you racist for not liking white guys. I just think that's really funny. Not to change the subject, but with sunglasses, how many people can tell the difference when your in a room full of Caucasian people?

• Wow why only 26 or up? like how can even tell what their age is? Anyways yes I have seen lots of attractive Asian chicks I wouldn't mind dating one. There was this chinese girl in my one college music class and I am pretty sure she like me but I was too much of a wimp to act on it.

• We cannot control what turns us on. I am only attracted to White women. I cannot force myself to be turned on by other women. so screw anyone that tells you otherwise. tell them to look up the word since they don't know what it means.

• I was once like you. Very small world, but if it makes you happy now, think what will happen later. God is funny.

• You should probably ask though why your restricting yourself only to white guys? Could subconsciously you associate white guys as high status males and are therefore drawn to them.

• Nothing wrong with it. Attraction is attraction. People who call people racists are frequently just racists themselves.

• It's totes racist man. She's dumping all of us just because of our race X (

• You can like who ever you like, having racial preferences is ok, but I'm actually more surprised on your age standards, your 19 and you only like guys 26+? I think that would give you more problems than liking a white guy, but if that's what you like go on.

• I'm a white guy. I like Asian girls, but not necessarily more than white girls. Everyone has racial preferences, but it would be wise not to expect to appeal to ALL white guys

• Im pretty sure every single 26+ guy I have ever met is into Asian girls lol.. who cares jut be you ; )

• I don't see what the big deal is, everyone has their preferences if you like white men then go for it.

• In the San Francisco area where I grew up and went to school, there was a joke: "the women who like men, don't speak English well, and the women who speak English well, don't like men..."

Fun and joke aside, such pairings were very common.

• Having a different taste then other people is not that a bigger deal. You are attracted towards white guys that's alright, but i hope you don't hate guys from any other race.

• It is your life, and you are free to like who you please. But, by doing so you are likely to run into issues from your family, as well as Cultural differences.

• Yep I feel discriminated against X (

• "white fever"

• You can like who you want but don't exclude people just because of their race that's racist.

• fuck you bitch!

• Depends why you only find a certain race attractive? I know girls that only find white guys attractive and I know girls that are totally turned off by white guys. It depends on the underlying subconscious reasons... Like upbringing, media, etc... When you know the underlying reason then you can conclude if the reasons for your preference are valid or not. Psychotherapist would be able to aid you in this journey

• She's being racist against her own kind dude she's rude >:(

• Everyone has preferences... The bigger question is why? I appreciate white, black and Asian. So many awesome people put there. Why would I want to miss out on that. If I only have a narrow preference I'm only hurting myself

• Nothing wrong with it. It does make me curious as to why its such a common preference among Asian women. I feel like there might actually be something to it. Dont let anyone make you feel bad about your preference though. Live your life for YOU and no one else.

• everyone is different, like what and who you like and to hell with anyone who says differently, life is too short to live any other way

• Feel bad? No, you like what you like. But it wouldn't hurt if you tried to broaden your horizons a bit

• You like whoever you want! That doesn't make you a racist. (That word is thrown around a lot today.) You're only racist if you try forcing your beliefs on everyone else, or judge people of a certain race too early when you meet them.

• Love comes from the heart. You can choose who ever you want. If you want to date only white men then so be it, it is your choice. If you want mixed race dating, it is also tour choice. If someone steals your heart it may take you by surprise then go with what feels right for you. No you are not being raciest

• Nah you're not racist, a relationship can't be based only emotional attraction but sexual attraction as well, If you're not attracted to their physical body that would make the relationship pretty tough for you.

• No don't feel bad. Racial boundaries are broken everyday. Be proud of who you are.

• I have no problem with it, do what you want to do it is your body. As long as you don't discriminated against someone else who has no preference for Asian women.

• More from Guys
    45