Will any guy date me?

Actually I was born a guy..I was pretty normal guy until 2 years before from now. Then something changed I don't want to go in details. But I started thinking of myself as a girl. From that day I always dress up as a girl all the time, I shave all my body hair. I wear make up, foundation, blush, eye shadow everything. I have long shoulder length hair. Everyone addresses me as miss..there's no one who can tell I am a guy. Earlier I used to like girls..but now I only fantasize about men.. Most of the times I even forget I was a guy..I have also been taking Female hormones since past 6 months..Coming to the main question..Will any guy date me? I have met many guys and most of them fall for me immediately by my looks..I can tell from their face..but they don't know the truth

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be quite happy in a relationship with a transwoman, assuming all other factors of their character were the same as what I look for in any other partner.
    I'd definitely want to talk to her about what she wanted/didn't want in an intimate scenario, but other than that, it'd be no different to a relationship with a cisgender woman
    .
    Except for there being no PMS.

What Guys Said 5

• you should be able to find a guy, im guessing most guys would be turned off after the fact they find out, but if you keep trying you'll eventually meet one who is perfectly contempt with it.

• IF this is real, be honest and streight forward before you get to the bedroom. To many problems otherwise, yes some guys just don't care. I lived in San Francisco for a while and I had a roommate who just didn't care what her sex organs were, or what plumbing she was born with. But honest and open communication is key

• I'm pretty sure you'll find a guy as i have met guys who like cross-dressers. Although the conventional men would most likely walk away after knowing the truth, I'll advice you to keep trying at dating but make sure to be truthful from the start. (:

• Probably not any guy but some will.

• To be honest i wouldn't, but thats just me. there's guys out there who would :)

• Thanks :) for being honest

What Girls Said 2

• Are you sure you're just not confused?
    Being Transgender isn't something you discover you are overnight like you did.

Sure, a guy will date if he is into that.
    You will also find those that only want to "date" you for the t - girl experience (down low sex) --but they never plan to reveal that they are gay.

• I don't see why they wouldn't.

• Well technically I am still male down there

• I know guys who only date shemales

• That can be a problem too, cause since I think of myself as a girl.. I like to forget I even have a dick... I hate even touching it.. I sit and pee and use an vibrator or dildo to have my orgasm