Tips on how to stop crushing on a loser?

So I have a HUGE crush on a guy. But, he doesn't like me. (I told him) He's kinda rude and puts zero interest in me. Any tips on how to get over him? I know it won't be easy.

Most Helpful Guy

• realize the total loser that he is and come to your senses gurl!

What Guys Said 4

• Talk to other guys and you'll realize there are better matches for you out there AND you're right, the guy is a loser. He's a stupid idiot with no future fuck that bitch made fucker piece of shit should've never been born fucktard bitch fuck

• Start acting in interested completely. Make yourself seem valuable to other guys

• the day you really realise that he is a complete looser.. you will automatically over him..

• Why do you consider him a loser because he isn't thirsty like majority of guys wanting to compliment you, open doors for you, and offer their seats to you.

Maybe that's why your attracted to him, because he isn't giving you the attention/special treatment other guys give you.

What Girls Said 0