Girls, would you date a guy that's 6 ft?

Not "Do you think any girl would date a guy 6ft?" I want to know everyone's PERSONAL preference, is 6 ft enough? If not, would height would you prefer AND how tall are you?

15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Why not? O_o

• That is a good height. Anything above my height is fine though. I'm 5'7.

• Most women will tell you they prefer a man who is at least 6ft.

• Yeah, I was just seeing what everyone's personal preference is based on how tall they are. I prefer taller women, but they're more likely to want guys taller than 6 ft, I guess I should've made my question more specific.

• My personal preference is taller than me, so 5'6" and up.

• No because i'm 5'1"(154cm) so I would need a step ladder. Plus looking up so much hurts your neck after a point. Also it's harder to do some moves while being on top during sex. I've dated a guy who was 6ft before.

• Yeah, that's how I feel about dating shorter women. Too much strain looking down and I like a balance of dominance and submission, with short women it's hard to have both and I feel like I would be crushing her if she's too petite.

• Yeah, that's ideal for me.

• 6" is 👌..

• I'd date someone 6 ft tall. I want to date someone taller than me and sense Im taller than average girls height I'd go for 6 ft.

• That's like every girl's dream

• You're golden!! Basically every girl wants someone at least a little taller than them. I'm 5'5" and 6' is fantastic!!!

• Yes I would

• Mmm yeah! 6"1 is the perfect height to me haha <3

• I would😊 I am 5 feet 9 inches and everyone I know is short. Tall guy hugs are awesome. I always look forward to hugging my brother because he's 6' 2" and they are awesome. You do you glen co co

• Yes ^^ i am 5'0

• that's the perfect height for me. I'm 5'3.