Signs a first date ended well vs not so well?

What are the signs for each?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well:
    The person says they enjoyed themselves with a smile.
    The person is interested in a second date and says so.
    You end up getting an intimate gesture (kiss/hug).

Bad:
    The person is itching to get away from you but has a false smile to be polite.
    They say that "They'll see" or any variation when asked about a second date.
    You get a handshake or a wave goodbye.

• Okay at the end of the date I told her it was nice and we should do it again, and she asked me to text her. She gave me a couple of hugs with both arms, was very open about her personal life/family etc. and kept brushing up against me when we were walking back.

Would you assume that it was good or not?

• Even if she didn't really have much of her dinner and split the bill? (Even though mine was more expensive then hers, she said it didn't bother her)

• Yup. Just because a woman didn't eat much or simply splits the bill doesn't mean anything. Some women don't eat a lot because they're afraid of what the man may think if they realize she eats like a cow.

And some women prefer 1/2ing the bill.

What Girls Said 1

• They ask when/if they can see you again. That's the most obvious and crucial sign. If you ask first, and they give you an uncertain answer with no specific details, they're probably not interested.

• She definitely feels safe/comfortable with you. This is a good sign.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you will know when a girl likes you...
    And if she doesn't want a second date it's definitely a sign that the first one was bad;)

• Okay at the end of the date I told her it was nice and we should do it again, and she asked me to text her.

• Sounds good but there must be a reason why you are insecure about it...

• Sex or no sex.

• Didn't have sex or make out, but at the end of the date I told her it was nice and we should do it again, and she asked me to text her.

• Eh, good enough. The true test? Text her and see if she'll go out with you again. If she does, date one was ok, if she doesn't, it wasn't.