Is it ok if a guy becomes a 30 year old virgin?

• Yes
    73% (11)47% (8)59% (19)Vote
  • No
    7% (1)29% (5)19% (6)Vote
  • Only if he has Asperger's/social anxiety
    20% (3)24% (4)22% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't become a virgin once you lost it. You're either a virgin or you're not. Maybe your question should have been ''Is it ok if a guy is a 30 year-old virgin''?

No, it's ok. There is nothing wrong about being a virgin. What I would be alarming to me would be a guy asking if it's ok to have slept with 50 women (way more than your actual age) at the age of 30.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Not if he isn't one already. You can't "become" a virgin once you've lost it. But if he is a 30 year old virgin, while it may not be common, it doesn't necessarily mean something is "wrong".

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if a guy stays a Virgin by choice that shows that he has self control, and is very sweet (if he's waiting for the right girl), and sometimes that he's religious- all three which are great qualities to have. So I voted A. Besides there are much more important qualities than being a non virgin- like having a good personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • he can do what he wants with his sex life

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No problem with that at all I will lose my virginity when I get married so I'm gonna be around that age. But I don't know maybe your society says something else I'm middle eastern so losing virginity before marriage is not something usual here

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on your circumstances everyone's life is different there is no cut age to lose your v-card

0|0
    0|0
  • No way lose it even a prostitute its too late.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes of course.. you can be 80 and still be a virgin...

1|0
    0|0