Guys, heeeellllpp! is my boyfriend is gay:(?

me and my dude have been together for two years and a bit, we're both 19. and it's a gud relationship. but we've only kissed once, and im always dropping hints but he seems "oblivious" to them. the first and only time we kissed was within the first 3 months of our relationship. i really love him, and he tells me he loves me too. he also always tells me how much he wants to kiss me, but he never does, he says he's shy and gets nervous and thats why. i don't really think he's gay, but i don't want to rule it out? so do you think he's gay or am i just overeacting? the other thing is that it may be me? maybe i'm just an aawful kisser and the time we kissed totally put him off. what do u think? i really need to make sense of dis bcause its always on my mind. pls help:(.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever it is... i don't think he is hay at all
    .. what looks like is that he must be very shy by nature... even i am a little shy.. but not that much at all... LOLLOL

What Guys Said 3

• try to turn him on and see what happens. be observant.

• If he was a virgin then maybe he wants to wait until marriage but he doesn't want to tell u that coz maybe it's too soon

• If you go through his browsing history and there's a lot of gay p*rn , then he's probably gay.