Is my BF being a good BF?

I told my co worker how I always drive to my BFs place because I don't have my own and I live with my parents so I volunteer to just go to his place. She then said that he needs to every now and then pick me up and Needs to be a gentleman.

We are in a different situation though. My BF is barely making money, he's basically a broke college student, working in retail and has money coming in once a month from being a veteran, but I know he will come to my place if I wanted to, 2 nights ago, he surprised me with an Easter Bunny Basket with candies. He is also my alarm clock every 5 ams when I leave for work, like he literally wakes up for me. I mean aren't those little things count??

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea... waking up at 5am just to wake you up is enough to show he cares. Just don't listen to that girl, really.

What Guys Said 2

• don't listen to other people, listen to YOUR HEART!

Do YOU feel loved, do YOU feel like he care, do YOU feel like he's the right one?
    THAT is what really matters!

• Yeah, I'd say he's doing fine. If you are happy with him, that's all that matters

What Girls Said 1

• your co worker doesn't experience your relationship from your perspective - f you feel like those little things count and he's being a good boyfriend *which from sounds of it he is* then fuck what they think