Is it really rude to ask a girl if her friend is single when online dating?

Imagine she has a picture with a friend of hers that you find attractive, would it be rude to ask her if her friend was single? Or is online restricted to a one-on-one type of thing?

• A OK
  • Kinda weird, but fine...
  • Probably shouldn't
    Vote C
  • No way! Online dating is all about feeding the ego, and that won't do it.
    Vote D
I mean if you are just browsing for people on a dating site, and then stumble across a girl, but you are interested not in her profile, but one of her friends that she has a picture up of.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most women would probably get offended that you seem more interested in them than their friends. They probably get a lot of that anyways when they are out at clubs/restaurants/bars and guys hit on her friends and not the girl herself. So, doing it would just be a slap in the face really.

• *Oops I meant she would get offended if you were interested more in her friends than her.*

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I dont think so.. Because u can be honest

• So you're dating her and want to know if her mate is single?

• No, ugh. I probably didn't explain it well. Damn it!

• It is kind of considered rude.

What Guys Said 2

• i guess she'll be offended basically i'm afraid... hmmm

• Yeah, I kinda figured. Lol, I asked anyway!

• She'll most likely get pissed off.