Any thoughs on dealing with a girl that seems to like causing trouble and attention?

haven't seen her for a bit as she's been away at school but likely back home soon or home for Easter weekend and chance i run into her at bar in town as i've seen her there before a few times. although i mostly only seen her at bar she lives just down the street from me , i've never been in her family's home though . so its kind of a weird situation . i've seen her at that bar a few times and she seems to like my attention but then she turns around and tells girlfriend or sister who i also know , something bad about me or claims i want to do something sexual with her so they get all upset at me and such . and this has happened a few times and she is pretty good looking so think he's starting to realise a lot of guys like to check her out . i also tried to apologise to her online after latest incident earlier this winter when i saw her last but she never replied or even akknowledged it so not really sure if she's cool with things or out to cause more trouble . i really don't even know what to say to her if i see her ?

Most Helpful Girl

• You just don't interact with her. Simple.

Most Helpful Guy

• First question you need to ask yourself is, "Do I want her attention and/or friendship?" If the answer is no, then you've solved the problem. If you want this person in your life, you have several options:

1) Establish clear and firm boundaries for you friendship including limits on acceptable behaviour;

2) Communicate these clearly and specifically to this person and finally, speaking of communication;

3) Attempt to talk to her about issues that are bothering you and how they impact your friendship with her.

If she genuinely wants to be your friend, then she will take into consideration your thoughts and concerns and adjust her conduct accordingly. If she doesn't, then you need to let her know that you cannot tolerate things as they are and stop associating. Let others know as well and prepare to deal with any rumours or gossip she may be spreading.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0