Girls, would you date?

Would you date a bisexual man?

• Yes
    65% (20)
  • No
    35% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, I would. My ex was bi and I had no feeling that he would cheat on me. I'm bi too. I didn't exactly cheat on him, but I was close to it, BUT it wasn't with a girl. It was with another guy. So just because I'm bi doesn't mean that I'm just some slut who's going around town with every Dick, Tom and Mary. It's not like I'll be more likely to cheat just because I like girls and guys. I'm as likely to cheat as any other straight girl.

• Hahaha, no

• I personally would. Only downside is that I'd be super insecure that he could leave me for another man

• No, but not because of what you think. It's because I'll have the whole other half of the population to be jealous of haha

• I don't see a problem with it. Just because he likes both genders doesn't mean he has a higher chance of cheating than a guy who is straight

• nopeee filler

• I am not homophobic in any way, but I would not date a bisexual man.

• HELL YESSSS! XD love it.