He said he really likes me and doesn't want to end? But he didn't protect me?

We mess up and kept having sex. I am getting tested. He said he is getting tested it but miss his appointment. He was recovering from surgery. I told him I was upset. His roommate came home so I told him I am leaving.

He he said thanks for driving him home. He said he really like me and is sorry that he hurt me. He hope this doesn't affect the relationship too much.

I feel eel like I failed. I like a guy who doesn't care about my welbeing. He couldn't do what he said he would. He has 11 partners and the last time he got tested was 6 years ago and he has sex with 5 girls unprotected. The girls are different and they have unprotected sex with others people.

What Guys Said 1

• Just see if what he says he does in actions, and tell him first that his actions would speak.
    If he continues to be like that then dump.

What Girls Said 1

• You should wear a shirt that says, "open for business" with an arrow pointing down.

• I only slept with 2 guys. He is my second one. I don't know how to process this. It is even fun.

• *not My first one was a Christian boy and now him. We talked about kids and planning events together. I am disappointed in him and myself.