Do some guys like to be chased?

Is it possible that the guy im dating likes to be chased and I shouldn't keep pulling back. He claims he super interested but when texting he's so dry or takes forever to respond because of work etc ... when we're in person he's so sweet and super interested. My question is, is it a bad idea to pursue this guy because he doesn't show as much interest as I am and if it is how do I cut someone off that I really want to pursue ... It's so hard.

• Pursue him
  • Don't pursue him

Most Helpful Guy

• Judging by the fact that everyone who said pursue him was a guy, and everyone who said don't pursue him was a girl, you can see how differently we think. Lol.

But yeah, most guys love being chased. I say go for it!

What Guys Said 5

• sounds to me like your complaining that he does not seem that interested in his text but if he showing it in person why complain it could be just what it looks like he's busy he's a hard worker

• Some guys hate texting

• YEs I do :) but maybe this guy is pulling your chain

• And how do i know whether or not he's pulling me chain.. I thought so for a little but I do know he's busy at work and then after work.. I feel like he wants me to chase him.. I think he kind of feels like since I said I talk to other people he's a little out off by it.. But between work and him getting sick and sleepy a lot it's hard to really see what it is but when we're together he makes comments like oh you belong by my side and things like that im just so confused lol

• cause he wants ya... and I don't know I would take you myself if I was this dude playing games

• sure why not

• O yes, I would love it.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm having the same problem. Lol I don't know what to tell you because I don't know what to do either.

• Oh the struggle.. People are telling me to leave it be but my heart says to go for him.. He's practically perfect lol and what if he really wants me to chase him and I lost out because of that.. I don't know.. but what do I really have to loose.. However all thee dating rules lol its so stressful.. I pulled back a lot over the week after I went and got him groceries because he was sick and I was super short and he kept asking why I was being weird.. Which if he wasn't interested why would he care lol.. And he keeps texting me he misses me but he won't say oh come see me.. I don't understand lol

• I know what you mean, my heart has said to me after our first kiss and hug that my crush is my soulmate. I have met a ton of men in my life and have been married twice and have never had this feeling. Right now I'm just giving him space to see if he pursues me, but boy is it hard. It's been 3 days and I haven't heard from him yet? Ugh dating shouldn't be this stressful. I'm always scared to death to chase guys because most don't like it, and some get turned off by it and think your needy. I'm just trying to be myself and stay true to how I am. In hopes that if he really likes me as he says he does that he will come around. On top of it all my guy has problems with his nerves and anxiety.