I want you guys take on interracial dating. Its a very controversial topic and I would like to here some arguments. Whats ur preference?

• People should date their own race
  • It doesn't matter

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on the couple. No problem with it if a couple is really in love and both contribute to the relationship, but the ones I've seen in my area upset me.
    They usually consist of a black guy wanting a white girl for bragging rights and to support them. And the girls do... They pay the bills, work, have the car, and support their deadbeat boyfriend. Ugh.

I personally prefer my own race, but everyone is different.

• I see, but what if the black guy wasn't pushy or aggressive. In fact what if he was the opposite

• If he wasn't a jerk, I see no problem.

• Thanks for MHO.

What Girls Said 7

• The fact that in 2015 it is still seen as "controversial" just saddens me. Smdh.

• I think it's totally fine. However, I think that dating within your race could make it easier on the relationship. You may understand each other's culture's better if you are from the same race. This is no way means that it can't work with other races, but both individuals will have to work harder understanding where each other comes from and work harder to bring their families together.

• I am a black and my husband is white. That's who my heart chose for me. He treats me like a Queen. He provides for me. He loves me. He respects me, he adores me. He supports my hopes and dreams. I found love of my life on ♥ MixedRelationship. Com ♥ I love it when different races find love not because of their differences because of there mutual bonding

If You chose your partner from another race or same race, Your question to your heart would be: Does she/he respect you? Does she/he love you? Does she/he treat you like a Queen/King? Are you happy? Because at the end of the day if you aren't happy and loved then that person isn't the right choice for you. Skin color has NOTHING to do with it. I would like to encourage all of you that love is real and color blind and yes you can find someone on this dating site. May all your dreams come true :)

• Not sure where you are from. But it hasn't been a "very controversial" topic in decades

• I prefer dating based more on how I feel about someone, as opposed to physical appearance.

• I think thats most now of days, if I asked the question 10 years ago there would be more no`s, but we live in modern times where its becoming an obsolete question

• I always smile when I see it + wish there was more.

• It's never about race, once you know the person as an individual. Appearances fade. Things get real with what you can't trust or can with them.

• But I hve conversated with some who would say its against their Christian beleif

• Sounds like typical bigoted Christians thinking they're all high and mighty.

• Guess this, they even tried to give me bible scriptures

What Guys Said 8

• I live in southern California, where the term interracial dating is barely even used anymore.

It's just "dating."

• lol at all these people saying it's no longer controversial. Seems like *everything* involving race is controversial.

People should date who they want. A lot of the problems that arise with interracial relationships have to do with familial acceptance and cultural misunderstanding. That's a big problem in white/Asian relationships. Most Asian parents wish for their children to marry someone from the same ethnic group.

• I don't see a point to automatically eliminate entire groups of women, right off the bat.

Take each person as an individual case-by-case basis, and widen your chances to find your match.

• It's a controversial subject? I think to most people there's no controversy at all.

• Controversial? Maybe in the South.

• I'm white as a guy can get, my girl friend was born and raised in the Philippines About as Asian as they get. If the couple is happy and they can work out any cultural differences (food, which house to go to for Thanksgiving/Christmas etc) then it's fine by me.

• There is really no reason why interracial dating should be a taboo thing.

• The truth is that the only place it's controversial is among non-whites. And that's because people generally find white people more attractive.